Friday 25 November 2016

M&M's Weekend


OUR WEEKEND.

Our Saturday.
Our 26th of November 2016.
Our post one year anniversary celebration.
Our day.

It was fun.
It was great.
It was amazing.
It was perfect.

YOU made it perfect.

I loved the car ride.
I loved holding your hand.
I loved laying my head on your lap.
I loved your presence.

I loved your touch,
so warm
so delicate
so lovely.

I loved your kisses,
so soft
so loving
so special.

I loved your skin against mine.
I loved your itchy chest hair against mine.
I loved your face so close to mine.

So close I swear we could have easily fused.

I loved hearing your heartbeat.
I loved the pleasure we gave each other.
I loved snuggling.

I LOVED OUR DAY. 

I wish I could freeze time.
Stop it so today would never end.
But I can't. You can't.

But know this...
The 26th of November will always be a day I will keep visiting in my memory
The 26th of November will always be a day I will treasure in my heart
The 26th of November will always be that perfect day...

The perfect day made even more perfect by the perfectly imperfect you.

My perfectly imperfect person.
My love.

M.26.11.16

No comments:

Post a Comment